Call for Applications for the L’Oreal-UNESCO Regional Fellowship for women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The L’Oréal Foundation launches the 6th edition of the L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women Science Sub-Saharan Africa Fellowships to support young women scientists.
- 5 Fellowships of € 5,000 each, will be granted to 5 African Ph.D. Students enrolled in an African University.
- 5 Fellowships of € 10,000 each, will be granted to 5 African postdoctoral researchers working in a laboratory or research institute registered in one of the region’s countries.
Closing date for applications: Deadline Extended to 1st July 2015
Information and online application on www.fwis.fr
- Having obtained a Ph.D. degree in Life or Physical Sciences or pursuing studies leading to a Ph.D. degree.
- Having the nationality of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Working in a Research Laboratory or Institution in one of the region’s countries or being enrolled in a doctoral programme at a University in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old by the end of the application period for Ph.D. and not more than 45 years for post-doctoral.